Information We Collect
When you use NoNameDM, we may collect the following types of information:
1. Personal Information: When you sign up for an account, we collect your email address and username. You have the option to provide additional information such as your name, but it is not mandatory.
2. Anonymous Messages: Our service allows you to receive secret anonymous messages from your friends. We collect and store these messages on our servers temporarily to deliver them to you. We do not disclose the identity of the senders unless required by law.
3. Log Data: When you access NoNameDM, our servers automatically record certain information. This may include your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and other usage details. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movements, and gather demographic information for aggregate use.
How We Use Your Information
1. Personal Information: We use your email address to send you important account-related information, such as password resets and notifications. We may also use your email address to send you promotional and marketing materials if you have opted to receive them.
2. Anonymous Messages: We collect anonymous messages solely for the purpose of delivering them to you. We do not use or disclose the content of these messages for any other purposes.
3. Log Data: We analyze log data to improve the performance and functionality of our website, diagnose technical problems, and prevent fraudulent activities.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
NoNameDM is committed to maintaining the privacy of your personal information. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information in the following circumstances:
1. Service Providers: We may engage trusted third-party service providers to perform certain functions necessary to operate our website. These providers have access to your personal information only to perform tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
2. Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
NoNameDM takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure.
NoNameDM is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us, and we will take steps to remove the information from our systems.
Last updated: [03/01/2023]